Toby is a travel blogger and writer, she has started her first backpack trip in 2006. Before that, she was a fine art teacher in junior high school. Toby has traveled over 20 countries as a backpacker. One of Toby’s most unforgettable trips is a road trip which she spent 16 days to ride a bicycle from Tibet to Nepal. For Toby, travel is the way to experience real life. Her amazing journey will never stop. Toby has over 146K followers on her Facebook page.
- My Travel Spots – with a short description of the spot Gaomei Wetlands is a famous bird watching spot in Taichung with great air and a diversity of creatures. It is also a great spot to enjoy an amazing sunset.
- Rainbow Village is a small ‘village’ that comprises of 3-4 small houses. Four years ago an 87 year-old military veteran known as “Grandpa Rainbow” (Huang Yung-Fu) has painted the walls, the doors, and the ground of this small military dependents’ village into rainbow colors. Since then the village has become a popular travel spot.
- Located at a refurbished old building, Tea Room is a local café owned by a backpacker. The owner has decorated Tea Room into a lovely place with the accessories she has collected when she travel around the world. Tea Room is a popular spot for many travel lovers, you can taste many different exotic and unique drinks there and exchange your travel experiences with the owner.
Tody's Essential Escape Kit
Tody's Road Trip Playlist
- Say What You Want-Texas
- 1999 Roses-伍佰與 China Blue
- Baby sister-伍佰與 China Blue